Venue: Town of Kiten, municipality of Primorsko , Bulgaria
Organizers: Bulgarian Folklore Association EUROGRADE LTD. and EUROGRADE BG EOOD
With the support of: Municipality of Primorsko
Status:The festival is included in the cultural program of Primorsko, Kiten and the cultural calendar of the Ministry of Culture.
It is carried out with the courtesy of the mayor of the municipality and the support of the mayor of Kiten.
In the contest, groups from all over the country are competing against one another. The festival is defined as one of the most prestigious competitions in Bulgaria.Aim: Promoting and preserving the Bulgarian dance folklore!
Form: The festival has a competitive nature.
All dance groups studying Bulgarian national, but not professional, have the right to take part in to competition.
In the contest, the groups participate with three authentic peaces from different ethnographic areas within 10 minutes. The musical accompaniment can be live band and / or external drive (FLSH, HD) or CD.
The week will held on two stages: A competition for Bulgarian groups “ORO SE VIE NA SBORU” and contests with the groups from abroad.
The performance’s length for the concert depends on the number of groups. It is recommended for the participants to be prepared with a program lasting not less than 15 minutes.
It is planned for each of the festival days, exhibitions – traditional souvenirs, demonstrations, a meeting with the municipal administration and video and photo shooting of the performances.
Within the festival will take place:
• Master class
• Miss and Mister
• Neptune’s night
Individual participation programs as well as festival days programs are handed to the groups on the day of their arrival.
• Style and character of the dances
• Authenticity of the dances
• Artistry, emotion and attractiveness in the performance
• Choreographic works and original compositions will only be encouraged only in the concert program.
• Participants are evaluated by a qualified jury on the criteria above
• Ranking is not subject to be discussed after the results
• The laureates receive prices and certificates
It is mandatory to fill in an application form in which:
• Brief group history and creative biography
• Exact address, telephone, fax, and e-mail for correspondence
• Application submission until June 30, 2018
• Unverified queries are considered invalid /canceled/
Note: The groups must arrive on 18.08.2018 after 12 o’clock and depart on 25.08.2018 after breakfast.
Information and photos of the hotel may be seen on www.eghotels.bg